WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Executives From International Water Utilities:
- Managing Directors
- Leakage Development Managers
- Distribution Managers
- Leakage Managers
- Leakage Team Leaders
- Network Leakage Managers
- Network Managers
- Regulation Managers
- Leakage Engineers
- Leakage Controllers
- Operations Directors
- Heads Of Research & Development
- Leakage Strategy / Leakage Development Managers
- Chief Engineers
- Engineering Directors
- Civil Engineers
- Senior Manager Distribution Operations
- Senior Water Engineers
- Distribution Systems Managers
- Directors, Water Distribution
- Heads Of Water Supply
- Pipeline Management
Plus Service & Solution Providers In The Following Areas:
- Leak Detection Equipment
- Leak Detection Contractors
- Pipe Location Specialists
- Pipe Material Providers
- Network Modelling
- Data Management
- Meter Suppliers
- Valve Suppliers
- Pump Suppliers
- Pressure Reduction Valves
- Data loggers
- Satellite technology for asset location and management
- Thermal imaging/radar technologies
- Pipe Inspection and condition assessment (External/internal)
- Acoustic noise loggers
- Flow meters (full bore/insertion)
- Customer meters and meter readers
- Excavation and trenchless technology
- Pipe repair technologies (internal/external)
9th Global Leakage Summit 2018
HOW DO WE ENSURE THAT OUR WATER NETWORKS ARE EFFICIENT - AND AT THE SAME TIME BUILD IN RESILIENCE AND SUSTAINABILITY?
The Global Leakage Summit returns for its 9th year in March 2018 to help answer this question and feature the most innovative and successful examples of delivering and maintaining reduced leakage levels across the world.
The volume of water lost from leakage, from inaccurate customer meter readings and theft of water together add up to Non Revenue Water (NRW).
With better access to updated water company data a recent study estimates that global NRW is in excess of 100 billion m3 per year.
It is therefore no surprise that managing and reducing leakage and NRW is still one of the major operational tasks facing water utility operators, and one of its biggest headaches!
Now widely regarded as the world's premier water leakage summit, the 2018 Global Leakage Summit, taking place this 13-14 March 2018 at the Amba Hotel Marble Arch in London, will once again provide an unique international platform for leakage practitioners, and all those in the business of delivering improved efficiency for their particular water utility.
Drawing in world-wide practitioners, including Directors, Heads, VPs and Managers of Water Solutions, Network Infrastructure, Leakage, Operations, Engineering, Business Development, Technology, Modelling and Design, this prestigious Summit has a deserved reputation of excellence both in terms of quality information-sharing and learning for delegates, at both a technical and strategic level, and world- class networking opportunities.
2018 LEARNING BENEFITS:
The World's Leading Leakage Summit...
...Now In Its 9th Edition And Established As A Brand Leader - For Water Company Practitioners To Exchange Up To Date Practical Information And Best Practice Technologies For Assessing, Monitoring And Reducing Leakage In Their Networks
KEY ISSUES FOR 2018
- Cost Effectively Outsourcing Leakage Operations To Performance Based Contracts
- Leakage And Customer Demand - Can Operators Work More Closely With Customers To Help Drive Down Leakage By Changing Customer Behaviour And Managing Demand?
- Can Smart Metering Make A Difference To Finding Leaks On Customer Supply Pipes And Reducing Customer Use?
- Options For Developing Low Cost Sensors To Cover The Whole Water Network
- Fledgling Technologies For Finding And Fixing Leaks Faster - What Part Will Robotics And Drone Technologies Play?
- Managing Upstream Losses - The Challenges Of Large Diameter Pipes
- Asset Management - 'Age Is Not Important But Calm Networks Are'!
Really good enthusiastic, expert speakers