WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Executives From International Water Utilities:
- Managing Directors
- Leakage Development Managers
- Distribution Managers
- Leakage Managers
- Leakage Team Leaders
- Network Leakage Managers
- Network Managers
- Regulation Managers
- Leakage Engineers
- Leakage Controllers
- Operations Directors
- Heads Of Research & Development
- Leakage Strategy / Leakage Development Managers
- Chief Engineers
- Engineering Directors
- Civil Engineers
- Senior Manager Distribution Operations
- Senior Water Engineers
- Distribution Systems Managers
- Directors, Water Distribution
- Heads Of Water Supply
- Pipeline Management
Plus Service & Solution Providers In The Following Areas:
- Leak Detection Equipment
- Leak Detection Contractors
- Pipe Location Specialists
- Pipe Material Providers
- Network Modelling
- Data Management
- Meter Suppliers
- Valve Suppliers
- Pump Suppliers
- Pressure Reduction Valves
- Data loggers
- Satellite technology for asset location and management
- Thermal imaging/radar technologies
- Pipe Inspection and condition assessment (External/internal)
- Acoustic noise loggers
- Flow meters (full bore/insertion)
- Customer meters and meter readers
- Excavation and trenchless technology
- Pipe repair technologies (internal/external)
10th Global Leakage Summit 2019
The World's Premier Water Leakage Summit Returns For Its 10th Year In June 2019
The 10th Global Leakage Summit is coming to London again on 25-26 June 2019, with pre-conference workshops on 24 June.
Join us to meet our line-up of world-class UK and international water utility speakers, who will share their experiences on how they are meeting their specific challenges of reducing leakage and satisfying demand - challenges of meeting regulatory targets and customer expectations in networks with ageing infrastructure and continual bursts, and with external pressures on the network caused by climate change, drought and natural disasters.
Sessions will include panel discussions on topical issues, case study results and examples of how latest technologies and concepts have evolved to meet the challenges of monitoring the network and prioritising areas for inspection - managing, and, more importantly, analysing and using, all the network sensor data available.
Some of the most topical questions to be addressed are:
- Can we ever achieve zero or near-zero leakage?
- Will blanket coverage of network sensors help to achieve this by reducing awareness time and leak run time?
- Can AI, machine learning, 5G and the IoT all be integrated effectively to create an 'integrated smart network' and allow better decision making?
2019 LEARNING BENEFITS:
The World's Leading Leakage Summit...
...Now In Its 10th Edition And Established As A Brand Leader - For Water Company Practitioners To Exchange Up To Date Practical Information And Best Practice Technologies For Assessing, Monitoring And Reducing Leakage In Their Networks
KEY ISSUES FOR 2019
- Cost Effectively Outsourcing Leakage Operations To Performance Based Contracts
- Leakage And Customer Demand - Can Operators Work More Closely With Customers To Help Drive Down Leakage By Changing Customer Behaviour And Managing Demand?
- Can Smart Metering Make A Difference To Finding Leaks On Customer Supply Pipes And Reducing Customer Use?
- Options For Developing Low Cost Sensors To Cover The Whole Water Network
- Fledgling Technologies For Finding And Fixing Leaks Faster - What Part Will Robotics And Drone Technologies Play?
- Managing Upstream Losses - The Challenges Of Large Diameter Pipes
- Asset Management - 'Age Is Not Important But Calm Networks Are'!
Director, AQUA Libera
"Good program content and exhibitors with the latest developments"
Professor, University Of Perugia
"Very good summit!"
Council Member, UKSTT
"Very good networking and excellent opportunity to get up to date information from key suppliers to the industry"